书城外语临时应急会话宝典
1096000000025

第25章 职场人际交流(4)

12. 你的电脑水平怎么样? How is your computer profic-

iency?

13. 你好像没有这方面的经验。 It looks as though you don’t have any experience in this field.

14. 你愿意加班吗? Are you willing to do overti-

me?

15. 你什么时候可以上班? When can you start work?

16. 你能经常出差吗? Are you able to often go away on business?

17. 你愿意去外地工作吗? Are you willing to go to other parts of the country to work?

18. 你如何评价以前的老板? How did you rate your last

boss?

19. 如果你不同意老板的决定,你怎么办? What do you do if you don’t agree with your boss’s deci-

sion?

20. 你对我们公司了解多少? What do you know about our company?

1.

秘书的具体工作内容是什么? What does the position of

secretary involve?

2.

有保险吗? Do you have insurance?

3. 经常加班吗? Is there a lot of overtime?

4. 有加班费吗? Do you pay overtime?

5. 这份工作的发展前景是什么? What are the prospects for career development?

6.

需要出差吗? Do I need to travel for busin-

ess?

7.

如果我通过面试,什么时候开始上班? If I get through this interview, when would you like me to start?

8.

你们什么时候通知面试结果? When will I be informed as to the results of the interview?

9. 公司有哪些培训? Do the company have train-

ing?

10. 这个部门有多少人? How many people are in this department?

11. 我想问一下薪水的问题。 I would like to ask about sal-

aries.

12. 试用期多长时间? How long is the probation pe-

riod?

13. 试用期的薪水是多少? What is the salary during the probation period?

14. 合同的期限是多长时间? What is the length of the co-

ntract?

15. 我有机会参加复试吗? Do I have the chance to be to reapply?

1.

总经理正在和客户谈判。 The general manager is in talks with the client.

2.

这是我们公司的新产品。 This is our company’s new product.

3. 我们的产品质量很好。 Our product is of a very high quality.

4. 这是最低价格。 This is the lowest price.

5. 别的公司比你们便宜。 There are other companies cheaper than yours.

6.

你打算订多少货? How much do you plan to or-

der?

7.

我们是第一次合作。 This is the first time we have worked together.

8.

如果价格合理的话,我们会订500台电脑。 If you think the price is reas-

onable, we can order 500 co-

mputers.

9. 我要和总经理商量一下。 I want to negotiate with your general manager.

10. 如果你多订一些货,价格可以优惠一点。 If you order more, the price can be discounted a little.

11. 广告费用谁付? Who is paying for advertising costs?

12. 什么时候发货? When will you deliver the go-

ods?

13. 我们收到钱以后再发货。 After we have received paym-

ent, we will deliver the goods.

14. 我们是货到付款。 We do cash on delivery.

15. 你可以先付一半,货到以后再付一半。 You can pay half now, and half after the goods have been delivered.

16. 是现金支付吗? Are you paying in cash?

17. 我们公司不负责运费。 Our company is not respons-

ible for freight.

18. 谈判结果怎么样? How did the negotiations go?

19. 客户的要求很高。 The clients have large requir-ements.

20. 谈判很顺利。 The negotiations went smoo-

thly.

1.

我先草拟一份合同。 I’ll draft up a contract first.

2.

明天下午我要和客户签合同。 I will sign the contract tomo-

rrow afternoon with the clie-

nt.

3. 我们可以签合同了。 I can sign the contract.

4. 什么时候可以签合同? When can we sign the contr-

act?

5. 合同上没有写付款期限。 There are no payment terms on the contract.

6.

你对合同有意见吗? Do you have any issues with the contract?

7.

我对这份合同没意见。 I have no issues with the contract.

8.

这份合同不合理。 This contract isn’t reasona-

ble.

9. 希望我们合作愉快! I hope we can work well tog-

ether!

10. 我对合同上的一些内容不太清楚。 Some of the details on the contract are not clear.

11. 合同的有效期是5年。 The contract expires in 5 ye-

ars.

12. 我不同意这一条款。 I don’t agree with this clau-

se.

13. 合同签好了。 The contract is signed.

14. 我们应该庆祝一下。 We should celebrate.

15. 请在这里签字。 Please sign here.

16. 我们需要再讨论一些细节。 We need to discuss again some of the details.

17. 我还没有决定和你签合同。 I still haven’t decided whet-

her to sign a contract with you.

18. 这份合同没有写违约的情况。 There is nothing about breach of contract.

19. 再重新审查一下合同。 I’ll examine the contract again.

20. 我们最后达成了协议。 We have reached an agreem-

ent.

1.

明天我们公司会给你发货。 We will deliver the goods to you tomorrow.

2.

货收到了吗? Have the goods been receiv-

ed?

3. 货已经收到。 We have received the goods.

4. 我发现一些质量问题。 I have discovered a problem with the quality.

5. 大概多长时间可以收到货? Roughly how long until we can receive the goods?

6.

因为天气的原因,我们现在不能发货。 Because of the weather, we can’t deliver the goods right now.

7.

海运可以吗? Can you do shipping?

8.

你发错货了。 You’ve sent the wrong goo-

ds.

9. 收到你的订单后我马上给你发货。 After we have received your order form, we will send to you immediately.

10. 请尽快发货。 Please hurry with the delivery.

11. 你订的产品没货了。 The goods you’ve ordered haven’t been delivered.

12. 我们急需你的产品。 We are in bad need of the goods.

13. 收货地址是哪里? What is the delivery address?

14. 我们已经寄出去了你要的货物,请查收。 We have already send your goods, please check.

15. 货物运费我们已经付了。 We have already paid the freight costs.

1.

根据合同,你们公司违约了。 According to the contract, your company have infringed.

2.

我要告你们。 I’m going to sue you.

3. 你应该付违约金。 You should pay a penalty.

4. 你没有按时发货。 You haven’t delivered on time.

5. 你没有按时付款。 You haven’t paid on time.

6.

你的付款期限是昨天。 Your payment deadline was yesterday.

7.

这是快递公司的原因,和我们没关系。 It was because of the courier, it wasn’t our fault.

8.

我们要调查一下原因。 We will enquire into the rea-

son.

9. 我们会按照合同规定赔偿你们。 We will compensate you according to the contract.

10. 我不会和违约的客户再合作。 I will not work with that client who defaulted again.

11. 对不起,我们不是有意违约。 I’m sorry, we haven’t defau-

lted deliberately.

12. 希望您能谅解。 Hope you can understand.

13. 我们会尽力减少损失。 We will do our best to reduce

losses.

14. 一切后果我们承担。 We are bearing all of the con-

sequences.

15. 对方违约给我们带来了很大的损失。 We have incurred nig losses as a result of their breach of contract.